Our own, Houston-made, build of the open-source Prusa I3 MK2S. Parts and firmware completely compatible and interchangeable with the Prusa build of this design. The optimum balance between print quality and printer cost. Prints easily rival Makerbot costing twice as much. Includes an 8 GB SD card and USB cable.
One-year USA-backed warranty. Return to Houston for repair or replacement.
Support contracts available.
- 25 x 21 x 20 cm (9.8 x 8.3 x 8 in) Build Volume
- Layer height from 0.05 mm
- Automatic mesh bed leveling
- Heated bed with cold corners compensation
- Ultem/Polyetherimide print surface - no blue tape or glue stick needed
- Prints PLA, ABS, PET, HIPS, Flex PP, Nylon, and other materials.
- Power consumption 70 W (PLA) to 110 W (ABS)
- Exterior dimensions 42 x 42 x 38 cm (16.5 x 16.5 x 15 inches)
- Weight 6.5 kg (14 lbs),
- Runs with the Prusa build of Marlin and works great with Slic3r default settings for the I3 MK2
- Genuine Ultimachine Mini-RAMBo Controller v1.3
- Our improved PCB bed, same foil pattern as Prusa's but flatter. With 10mil PEI film.